PS3 Jailbreak 4.85 CFW will provide you with full administrator and developer rights over your console’s stock software. After jailbreaking your PS3, you can back up games directly to your console, play new file formats that were previously unsupported, install game mods, and run third-party software not supported by PS3. To jailbreak your PS3, you must first update your PS3 firmware, then install third-party jailbreak software using a Windows-based computer.
Here we provide truly simplified instructions for how to jailbreak a PS3. All instructions are given below with easy to jailbreak step by step on your PS3 console using a USB. However, this jailbreak is also compatible to do on PS3 Slim and PS3 Super Slim and there is no need to use any hardware on your console. All you have to do with a Flash Drive on given steps.
How To Install PS3 Jailbreak 4.85 CFW:
- This features PS3 Jailbreak 4.85 CFW custom firmware for your PS3 console is available to download the jailbreak as given in the bottom after step by step.
- Double-click on the .zip file to extract the folder’s contents.
- Insert a USB flash drive into an open port on your Windows computer. The flash drive must have at least 256 MB of available memory to install the jailbreaking software.
- Create a new folder on the USB flash drive called “PS3” then create another folder inside the PS3 folder called “UPDATE”.
- Click and drag the file called “PS3UPDAT.PUP” from your computer’s desktop over to the “UPDATE” folder on the USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into an open port on your PS3 console, then select “Settings” from the main menu on PlayStation 3.
- Select “System Update” then select “Update via Storage Media”. Your PS3 will say it’s found the latest firmware update called “PS3 4.85 CFW” which is the jailbroken version of the update custom firmware.
- Select “OK” then review the terms and conditions associated with updating PS3 firmware and continue to follow on instruction.
- Your PS3 will run the update, beep four times, then power down.
- Press the Power button on your PS3 console. Do not use the controller to power on your PS3, since this feature may be disabled until jailbreaking is complete.
- Wait for the PS3 console to fully power on and display the main menu. Your PS3 should now be jailbroken.
Now you have successfully installed jailbreak on your PS3 console. You will be able to see a PKG which mean Package file that you can install any third-party tools such as multiMAN, Irishman, Game Sonic Manager, SEN Enable, and webMAN MOD, etc.
In order to play the game, you need to download the game from the internet and simply copy the game into your either internal HDD or external HDD and play those games through multiMAN manager.
Why PS3 Jailbreak 4.85 OFW To CFW:
Our firmware permits you to open a range of features that were previously safeguarded from usage on your PS3 console with PS3 Jailbreak 4.85 OFW To CFW version. One of the important benefits of jailbreaking your PS3 is the capacity to video games and also utilize all secured.
If you wish to remove the jailbreak back to original firmware on your PS3 console, just simply to install official firmware from Sony on your PS3 either USB or connect internet to update it.
Let’s us know if you have any question about this jailbreak. Feel free to comment below to get replied to your email notify 😉 – make sure do not forget to visit our blog for upcoming gaming news.